Connected, willing, able
Kei o ringaringa te ao
A resilient Wai Learner is a curious, respectful, motivated, reflective, team player.
All students will leave Waimataitai School as successful students who have a high level of attainment in literacy and numeracy and an ongoing desire to learn. They will have a desire to be good citizens within whatever community they enter or belong to. They will be resilient and accepting and tolerant of others in increasingly diverse world.
Waimataitai School will;
- Be recognised for promoting an education that meets the needs of each individual
- Be seen as a school that encourages ideas and input from our community
- Be seen as a school that focuses on innovative practice
- Be a school recognised as part of a wider learning community
- Be identified as a school that has an attractive, stimulating and safe learning environment