How to Enrol
We welcome anyone who wishes to view the school in operation to please contact the school to make a time to be shown around by the principal. E-mail email@example.com or phone +64 3 684 5566.
PLEASE BE AWARE An enrolment zone is being considered and will be in place for 2021.
This will mean any students not living in the home zone will only be considered if there is space available and meet the criteria in order of priority ;
- Sibling of current students
- Siblings of former students
- Child of a former student
- Children of a board employees or a child of a board member
- All other students.
For parents enrolling New Entrants (children starting school for the first time) we strongly advise you to make the decision at least 6 months before you want your child to start. This allows you to be talking about the school your child is going to, going past it, walking through it and becoming familiar with it at every opportunity.
Information to bring to enrolments;
- birth certificate, immunization record, B4 school check information for New Entrants
- transfer information or latest school report for those transferring from another school
- Proof of residential address
- passport including visas for students migrating to NZ or not born in NZ and eligible through their parents employment to attend school
Starting school is an exciting time
Starting school is an exciting time for children and their families. We welcome inquiries about enrolling your child at Waimataitai School. We work hard to ensure each child has a positive and successful transition to our school. This transition is important to us and we look forward to building a relationship with you, and your family.
If your child has already started school but you are considering coming to Waimataitai, we welcome your inquiry about our school for your child’s education.
Anyone who is interested in enrolling their child is encouraged to phone our office (03 684 5566) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment with Jane Culhane, principal so she can meet with you and your child and show you around the school.